This recipe makes 8 pancakes
Time to take back breakfast with this delicious protein pancake recipe! Supporting your fitness goals and powering though your workouts doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the foods you love, just adjust.
1) 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2) 1-2 scoops of Nitro-Up ™ Vanilla Protein.
3) 6 whole eggs, 2 egg whites.
4) 1 tbsp coconut oil.
5) 1 whole banana.
5) Cinnamon, to taste.
6) Sugar-free maple syrup, to taste.
1) Preheat your pan to 300 degrees.
2)In a bowl mix eggs, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/2 of a mashed up banana, and 1/2 drop liquid Stevia or Agave Syrup.
3)Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to mix.
4)Stir in flax meal and protein to a desired creamy consistency. Add cinnamon.
5)Pour on pan and cook a few minutes on each side.
6)Once all pancakes are made, slice up the remaining 1/2 banana and top the pancakes with zero-calorie maple syrup.